Have you ever wanted to make a gift which has a big impact on Notre Dame High School? A bequest is a gift given through your will or trust—and it might allow you to make a much larger gift than you thought possible, without affecting your day-to-day cash flow.
Here are five reasons why you should consider a charitable bequest:
- It’s Simple! Just name Notre Dame High School as a beneficiary in your will or trust. It’s that easy! You can leave us a certain amount, the remainder of an account or your estate, or a percentage of your assets. Notre Dame High School is a registered 501(c)(3) organization, and our federal tax ID is 62-0534808.
- You Can Change Your Mind. A bequest is revocable— meaning if your needs change down the road, you can still use the assets you had planned to leave as a gift.
- You’ll Invest In Your Legacy. Giving to Notre Dame High School is a way to create and sustain your own legacy by having a positive impact on the future, and helping us continue our mission for generations of students to come.
- You’ll Feel Happier. - Numerous studies have shown that charitable contributions create a positive, “feel good” response in the brain. So go ahead, and feel good!
- You’ll Reduce Your Taxable Estate - A gift to a registered charity like Notre Dame High School reduces any estate taxes your heirs may need to pay.
We Can Help
Are you ready to help by making a gift through your will? Want to learn more about the process? Contact us at email@example.com and begin discussing how you can make a difference at Notre Dame High School.
Reminder - August is Make-A-Will month. Do you have a will? Have you the need to update your will? The National Association of Estate Planners & Councils offers on online search tool to find accredited estate planners close to you.