Individual Class Reunions for 2021
If you are a member of one of the following classes and are interested in being your classes' reunion chair or being a member of the reunion planning committee, please contact the Alumni Office at 423-624-4618 ext. 1020 or by email email@example.com
The following classes will be having Reunions during Alumni Weekend 2021
All classes ending in 1 and 6
Planning your Reunion Step-by-Step Help and Tips
- January Form committee; choose committee chair
- January – February Update class mailing list
- March Reserve venue; return updated list to the Alumni Office
- April First informational mailing to classmates
- May Plan events; set-up class account
- June Second mailing to classmates for reservations
- July Plan awards, special programs, and any handout pieces
- End of July Alumni Weekend and Reunion
- The first informational mailing should provide the main details for the class reunion and include a biographical survey to help plan additional activities based on family status, interests, etc.
- The second mailing is to take reservations and payment. Including a pre-addressed envelope to help expedite responses if desired.
Updating the Class List
- Calling and/or e-mailing classmates to verify addresses.
- Using directories, Internet searches, classmates, social media and Alumni website searches to find missing addresses of classmates.
- Report all changes back to the Alumni Office
Handling Class Funds
- Locating any existing funds if there have been previous reunions.
- Setting up an account with a local bank or with Notre Dame High School**
- Collecting and depositing checks (if using a bank).
- Sending checks to Notre Dame High School if using an ND account).
- Setting up online registration & payment portal with Alumni Director
** All classes can request to have an account opened at Notre Dame High School. Checks are deposited into a designated account, and the business manager pays vendors directly. Excess funds can be held for future reunions. Classes can receive tax exemption.
Handling Event Details
- Reserving the facility, caterer, photographer band, or DJ
- Choosing decorations, arranging deliveries, and forming a setup committee
- Finding volunteers to serve as greeters, photographers, etc.
Communicating with Classmates
- Creating a class email list or Facebook page to communicate with classmates
- Using message center on the Alumni Website to send out information.
- Update your class page on the Alumni Website with all of the reunion details.
- Setup an online event RSVP with the Alumni Office. (Now Alumni can pay reunion event costs online. Contact the Alumni Office for more information).
- Organize a phone effort to encourage attendance and update addresses.