We are currently accepting applications for the 2020-2021 School Year.
- Apply online for Admission.
- Register for the NDHS Admissions Test by completing the Application for Admission.
- The $75.00 application fee covers application and cost of exam.
Notre Dame High School welcomes all candidates regardless of race, color or national origin.
We would like to make the application process an easy and efficient one, so here are a few guidelines to help you:
All prospective students must complete the Application for Admission and submit the following:
- a $75 non-refundable application fee; (Register by November 8, 2019 for a $25 discount on the application fee.)
- a Parental Release transcript authorization form;
- Two (2) Teacher Recommendation Forms;
- One (1) School Counselor Recommendation Form; and
- A copy of the applicant’s immunization record.
Please note: Students who attend our local Catholic elementary schools, SJS or OLPH, DO NOT need to submit recommendation forms, as a different evaluation system is utilized.
All 9th grade applicants are required to take an Admissions Test at NDHS. The primary testing date is Saturday, November 23, 2019. For applications received after the November test date, the last Admissions Test for the year is scheduled for Saturday, February 9, 2020. Register by completing and submitting an application with the appropriate testing date checked.
In May, rising 9th grade students will be required to take a math placement test so that we get the most up-to-date information on their math skills to appropriately place them in their math courses.
Freshmen candidates will be scheduled for an interview with the Admissions Director. Sophomore and Junior candidates will be scheduled for an interview with the President. The interview will last about half an hour and will be with the applicant and parent(s).
Upon completion of the above steps, the Notre Dame Admissions Committee will review each file, and you will be notified by mail of your student’s status.