Alumni Echoes Project
On November 13, 2023 we will launch the Notre Dame High School Alumni Echoes Project. Leading up to our sesquicentennial in 2026, we want feature you our Alumni, who are the roots of our unique history. You have made your mark on Notre Dame, in your communities, your professions, and on the world. We want to celebrate your story as we approach our 150th anniversary! To this end, we are partnering with Publishing Concepts, Inc. (PCI) to help collect stories from Alumni and produce an oral history publication (hard copy and digital) to mark this auspicious occasion.
In November expect to start hearing from PCI as they contact Notre Dame Alumni on our behalf to compile a unique oral history archive, uniting Notre Dame Alumni in pride and tradition through the past, present, and into the future. By sharing your memories of, and hopes for, Notre Dame you’ll ensure our rich Irish history will be preserved and shared for years to come. Frankly, we think we will be pleasantly surprised to learn about the many and varied personal histories our Alumni have. PCI will be reaching out via mail, phone, and email asking you to share your story.
PCI’s experienced, trained associates will listen to your stories and preserve memories in a hard-cover keepsake coffee table book as well as a digital version, both available for purchase. To help you stay connected to Notre Dame, PCI will also verify and update your contact information if you have moved or recently lost touch with us. Participation is totally voluntary, and you are not obligated to purchase anything. However, we hope you will want to be part of the Alumni Echoes Project.
Please note we have only shared your contact information with PCI in conjunction with this project. We have not sold your contact information in any way, or to anyone or entity. Your contact information will not be used for any other marketing purposes. PCI simply needs to be able to reach you for your story. See the FAQs below.
“Go Irish!” is for all of us, because we are better together.
- I received an email/postcard/phone call from a company asking for my personal information and a story about Notre Dame High School. Tell me more about the project.
- Does Notre Dame High School benefit from this at all?
- How do I know my information will only be used for the Alumni Echoes Project purposes?
- I would like to verify or update my information and share a story. How may I do this?
- How can I participate if I am Deaf/Hard of Hearing?
- Can I choose what information prints in the publication?
- I updated my information but need some more time to think about what experience to share.
- I shared a story and the representative said I could send a photo. How do I do this?
- Can anyone purchase a book?
- When will I receive my book?
- I ordered a book / package over the phone and would like to cancel my order. How do I do this?