Tuition and fees for the 2022-23 school year are listed below. The fees paid per student cover the student activity fee, technology fee, administrative fee, mandatory drug testing, instructional fee, retreat fee, house t-shirt, library fee, parent membership in Notre Dame Parent Association, and ACT fee. Additional expenses that may be incurred include, but are not limited to: Uniforms, lunches, parking, athletic participation fees and expenses, school supplies, and novels for outside reading.
Catholic Student Tuition:
|Non-Catholic Student Tuition||$17,729.00|
2023-2024 Tuition Assistance Process:
- Complete the FACTS Grant & Aid application through the Notre Dame website myndhs.com. Applications will be accepted October 1, 2022 through December 31, 2022.
- To access the application, log into ParentsWeb, Click the Financial tab, Click Apply for Grant & Aid.
- Upload your 2021 Federal Tax Return to FACTS.
- Complete a personal tuition assistance interview.
- Tuition assistance award letters will be mailed in early March 2023.
*Please note: Applications are considered incomplete and ineligible for funds if tax documentation has not been uploaded.
For questions about tuition assistance, contact one of the following:
Christina Bello, firstname.lastname@example.org or Chris Curtis, email@example.com
- Notre Dame does not offer academic or athletic scholarships.
- All TSSAA rules and policies are in effect.
- Families are required to apply each school year and submit the required tax documentation by the deadline in order to be considered for tuition assistance.
- There is a $40 application fee due at the time of application submission.
- Catholic families must also submit a completed Parish Affiliation Form signed by their pastor, in order to apply for tuition assistance.