Aid & Affordability
Tuition and fees for the 2024-2025 school year are listed below. The fees paid per student cover the student activity fee, technology fee, administrative fee, mandatory drug testing, instructional fee, retreat fee, house t-shirt, library fee, parent membership in Notre Dame Parent Association, and ACT fee. Additional expenses that may be incurred include, but are not limited to: Uniforms, lunches, parking, athletic participation fees and expenses, and school supplies.
Catholic Student Tuition:
|Non-Catholic Student Tuition||$16,990.00|
2024-2025 Tuition Assistance Process:
- Complete the FACTS Grant & Aid application through the Notre Dame website. Applications will be accepted October 1, 2023 through December 31, 2023.
- To access the application, log into ParentsWeb, Click the Financial tab, Click Apply for Grant & Aid.
- Upload your 2022 Federal Tax Return to FACTS.
- Complete a personal tuition assistance interview.
- Tuition assistance award letters will be mailed in early March 2024.
*Please note: Applications are considered incomplete and ineligible for funds if tax documentation has not been uploaded.
For questions about tuition assistance, contact one of the following:
Christina Bello, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notre Dame does not offer academic or athletic scholarships.
- All TSSAA rules and policies are in effect.
- Families are required to apply each school year and submit the required tax documentation by the deadline in order to be considered for tuition assistance.
- There is a $40 application fee due at the time of application submission.
- Catholic families must also submit a completed Parish Affiliation Form signed by their pastor, in order to apply for tuition assistance.
Tennessee Education Savings Accounts
Notre Dame is proud to be a vendor of the Tennessee Education Savings Account Program (ESA). Different than our Tuition Assistance Program, the ESA allows eligible families the opportunity to apply for scholarships for educational expenses including tuition. Once accepted, families will be able to receive the designated scholarship amount so long as their eligibility does not change.
This is a third party program that is offered through the state, not the school. Interested families need to apply through the resources listed below. Our dedicated team is here to help accepted families through the finalization process.
*Applications for the 2024-2025 school year will be open early 2024.*